About Payments Futures
Learn what we are all about.
Welcome to Payments Futures, a digital thought leadership hub with original content that focuses on ways in which innovation and technology are transforming payments and digital banking in Canada. This newsroom will feature opinion pieces from industry voices and news coverage from well-known tech and financial services journalists.
This platform is run by the Canadian Prepaid Providers Organization (CPPO), a not-for-profit organization and the collective voice of the open-loop prepaid payments industry in Canada. The CPPO is focused on awareness and education so that consumers, governments and businesses understand the value of this platform and have the best experience with these popular solutions.
Submit insightful articles to Payments Futures:
Payments Futures welcomes original articles about payments innovation from thought leaders that are in line with the below editorial guidelines. If you are interested in submitting an article, please get in touch via email@example.com.
- Topic: Can be timely or evergreen insofar as it is relevant to an audience interested in payments innovation.
- Heading: Please use catchy, thought provoking titles and strong and clear headlines/subheads.
- Content: All contributed articles must be exclusive (shared only with Payments Futures CA), non-promotional and original, leveraging the author’s unique point of view. Feel free to add context and background info as and when deemed necessary. The CPPO reserves the right to make suggested edits before publishing the article.
- Style: All articles must meet Canadian Press Style Guidelines.
- Language: Use simple language and avoid jargon keeping in mind a diverse audience that goes beyond payments experts and also includes the media and government.
- Length: Word count can range anywhere between 550 to 850 words.
- Visuals: Option to add videos or still images.
- Links: Please credit sources and research where necessary. The CPPO reserved the right to insert internal links to other articles within Payments Futures, if relevant.
Latest Payments Futures News
FSS (Financial Software and Systems), a leading global payment processor and provider of integrated payment products, has continued to promoted financial inclusion among underserved and u...
Mogo, a digital payments and financial technology company, today announced its intent to acquire Moka Financial Technologies Inc., one of Canada's leading saving and investing apps.
On March 17, CPPO board member Jacqueline Shinfield, a Partner at Blake, Cassels & Graydon LLP, provided an informative webinar on what prepaid providers need to know about the revised re...