About Payments Futures
Learn what we are all about.
Welcome to Payments Futures, a digital thought leadership hub with original content that focuses on ways in which innovation and technology are transforming payments and digital banking in Canada. This newsroom will feature opinion pieces from industry voices and news coverage from well-known tech and financial services journalists.
This platform is run by the Canadian Prepaid Providers Organization (CPPO), a not-for-profit organization and the collective voice of the open-loop prepaid payments industry in Canada. The CPPO is focused on awareness and education so that consumers, governments and businesses understand the value of this platform and have the best experience with these popular solutions.
Submit insightful articles to Payments Futures:
Payments Futures welcomes original articles about payments innovation from thought leaders that are in line with the below editorial guidelines. If you are interested in submitting an article, please get in touch via email@example.com.
- Topic: Can be timely or evergreen insofar as it is relevant to an audience interested in payments innovation.
- Heading: Please use catchy, thought provoking titles and strong and clear headlines/subheads.
- Content: All contributed articles must be exclusive (shared only with Payments Futures CA), non-promotional and original, leveraging the author’s unique point of view. Feel free to add context and background info as and when deemed necessary. The CPPO reserves the right to make suggested edits before publishing the article.
- Style: All articles must meet Canadian Press Style Guidelines.
- Language: Use simple language and avoid jargon keeping in mind a diverse audience that goes beyond payments experts and also includes the media and government.
- Length: Word count can range anywhere between 550 to 850 words.
- Visuals: Option to add videos or still images.
- Links: Please credit sources and research where necessary. The CPPO reserved the right to insert internal links to other articles within Payments Futures, if relevant.
Latest Payments Futures News
Across the payments and financial services ecosystem, having the capabilities to navigate compliance and regulatory issues is table stakes. We sit down with the AML Shop's Co-Founder Mat...
The CPPO, the voice of the prepaid payments industry in Canada, released a white paper examining opportunities for Canadians to receive government benefits and tax refunds faster and more...
The Canadian government has taken steps to recognize digital payments as a gateway to greater economic growth — paving a path for prepaid to make a larger impact in the evolution of the d...